PRINCIPLES RELATED TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to Article 5 of Chapter II of the 2016/679 EU Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data it should be provided that data should be:
- a) Processed lawfully and fairly;
We will collect and process your personal data only in accordance to the aforementioned EU Regulation and under strict provision of Greek Law.
- b) Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- c) Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
We will only collect and process your personal data if it is essential or mandatory in order to achieve the corresponding purpose (i.e. completing and shipping your order, subscription to our newsletter etc.).
- d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- e) Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- f) Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational methods.
We have taken every technical and organizational precaution to ensure the protection of your personal data according to each purpose of use as well as keeping your information accurate and up to date. However, it is imperative to notice that even under these provisions the Company cannot fully guarantee all risks connected to unauthorized action or usage of personal data, hence the further provision of keeping your personal device up to date with all necessary technical software to prevent these actions from happening, as well as checking with you Internet Provider concerning the safety measures put in place by them. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the personal data you provide to us.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PURPOSE OF USE - TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The purpose of the collection, use and processing of your personal data, which you adequately and accurately disclose to the Company, is to provide the services and products you request via https://www.vacaythebrand.com, receiving of which requires the use and/or processing thereof e.g. online orders and the sale and promotion of products and services provided by RAD POLEWEAR.
The use of services provided by https://www.vacaythebrand.com including the online service of ordering products of https://www.vacaythebrand.com predisposes the ability to identify you, communicate with you to ensure the best possible service to our client, complete financial transactions and send goods, as well as be able to rectify a transaction gone wrong on either end. In that sense it is necessary to collect data on:
- Identity data (full name);
- Contact details (Residential/Professional address, shipping address, billing address, phone number, email address);
Please note that we provide only the necessary data to our courier service provider (GENIKI TAXIDROMIKI) to ensure security and efficiency concerning your order and delivery of goods.
- Invoicing and transaction information (payment/bank/card data);
It is important to clarify that RAD POLEWEAR has chosen to collaborate a professional entity of web developers who in this case work with software designed by Shopify, which provides the required base for the smooth management of our online shops. In this regard, while only RAD POLEWEAR and its carefully trained employees mainly have access to processing your personal data, it may occur that the aforementioned partner processes on our behalf the personal data that you provide us with your explicit consent due to managing, maintaining and developing our websites and in general our platform and servers. The company that conducts such operations has been carefully selected and is experienced, capable and trustworthy, and offer sufficient guarantees that it abides by the applicable laws and regulations that regulate data processing. Therefore, this company conducts its activities according to the instructions and under the control of RAD POLEWEAR. Our associates provide the appropriate safeguards and compliance measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data transferred within as well as outside the EU, which includes standard contractual clauses and certification mechanisms.
We emphasize that no personal data other than that needed for completing each purpose mentioned will be forwarded to our affiliates for processing unless applicable laws, court or district attorney orders take effect in each separate case. Concerning each online shop under the moniker RAD POLEWEAR, we must emphasize that your personal data is not being forwarded between our various branches of online shops with regards to the information you provide for completing an online transaction, unless you have given us explicit consent or only forwarding information (full name, email address) for marketing purposes (i.e. newsletters, etc - Law no.3471/2006).
- For commercial and marketing purposes we collect your name, surname and email address when you subscribe to our newsletter and consent to sending you relevant information.
In the provision of these services and products RAD POLEWEAR reserves the right to use the contact details that you disclose for sending information, as well as notifications about products and services and relevant offers and/or communications. These notifications include the electronic sending of newsletters and personalized as well as non-personalized promotional offers to your terminal equipment and this particular data processing means analysis of your profile to imply preferences and possible appropriate services and goods to those specific preferences. By entering your personal information you authorize our processing of your personal data for these purposes and you can always withdraw this consent by emailing us, as mentioned below.
- We ask for your full name, your email address and to create a password in order sign up for a personalized account to keep track of your purchases, complete new orders faster and file in your personal data.
RAD POLEWEAR collects and maintains only the personal information you disclose with the entry of the requested information in the appropriate fields or your answers on specific actions carried out by RAD POLEWEAR and in which you can voluntarily participate. In effect, it is necessary at the time of your order, when you will be asked for your full name, shipping address of products, the billing address - in case they are not the same - the potential invoicing information, your contact telephone number and email address, that all data provided by you will be correct and true. With the entry of the requested data at https://www.vacaythebrand.com, you consent to the collection, use and processing of your personal data, which you voluntarily enter for purposes which are disclosed above. This is mandatory in order to grant access to our website/online shop and for the safety of all of our users.
RAD POLEWEAR does not engage in any illegal or improper use of personal data and does not - in any way - transfer to any third party the personal data and information of its users without prior notice and explicit consent.
Your personal data will be disclosed to third parties only with your explicit consent, except where such disclosure is required by law or required for lawful purposes, for which individual’s consent is not required (for example when we process your personal data to fulfil our contractual obligations, such as the completion of your transaction or the activation of your account). Access to these personal data of yours will be available only to people who are under the control of our company and act only on its behalf, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation (i.e. employees, associates of RAD POLEWEAR) who are responsible for the collection and storage of such data, and are committed to maintain the same level of security and protection of your personal data as we do.
The basic types of cookies that the website may use are described below:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to function properly. They allow you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Such cookies do not recognize individual identification. Without these cookies, we cannot offer effective operation of our website, so they must be pre-selected.
- Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies allow the website to “remember” choices you make, such as your username, language and the region you are in. This means we can provide you with enhanced, personalised features. Moreover, they help us provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or using social media. They do not enable us to track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, for instance which pages you visit most often, the key words you use at the search fields, the sites that you are interested etc. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated. It is only used to improve our website’s performance.
- Google Analytics cookies: Google Analytics are performance analysis / record cookies that allow us to collect anonymous information on how visitors use our websites. Such cookies can inform us of how many visitors are using the website, the time and duration of use, and also provide us with information on how visitors navigate the various parts of the website (i.e. menu options). Such information helps us improve the way our website operates and our services to you as well. They are also anonymous information and do not contain any personal data. For further information on how Google uses your data, please refer to https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=el#infocollect.
USER RIGHTS CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Through mutual communication we are obliged to offer confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning any user are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of and legal basis for the processing;
- b) the categories of the personal data concerned;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority and the contact details of the supervisory authority;
The user reserves the right to lodge an official complaint with the supervisory authority if personal data processing has been countering applicable law. In Greece the supervisory authority is:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority,
1-3 Kifissias Avenue, P.O. 11523, Athens Greece
Phone: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
- g) communication of the personal data undergoing processing and of any available information as to their origin.
In the event, in which you do not wish your personal data to be collected for the aforementioned use by RAD POLEWEAR, you can send an email to email@example.com from the email address, which you entered during registration, stating "DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION MATERIAL".
If you wish, you are able to apply at any time to inquire about your personal data collected by RAD POLEWEAR, their recipients, the purpose of maintaining and processing, as well as the modification, correction or deletion thereof by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address which you have entered.
The personal data you disclose to RAD POLEWEAR through https://www.vacaythebrand.com are collected and may be used and processed in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data and in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as amended and currently in force, with the sole purpose of optimally implementing the order given by the customer and in no event will be disclosed or transferred to third parties, with the express, however, exceptions as set forth by domestic legislature.
If any of our users chooses to commerce with another company than ours, the possibility to personally acquire and transfer to another company collected personal data from that specific user and to the extent that only concerns that person alone is available through communication with our company, as well as a request for transferring that data by our company to a specific third party on behalf of the requested user.
Access to personal data is permitted only to authorized persons who require access in order to enable the completion of the purpose of the collection, use and processing thereof, as is acknowledged by these terms. In this context https://www.vacaythebrand.com reserves the right to grant authorized access or right to use and processing of your personal data to third legal or natural persons, to which the processing is assigned either within our company or to legally binding affiliated companies.
RAD POLEWEAR reserves the right to use the data, you disclose through https://www.vacaythebrand.com, in a way that is not possible to identify or reveal the person which they concern for statistical, research or promotional purposes, disclosing them to third persons e.g. research companies responsible for the completion of the above objectives.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The storage period of personal data of users, subscribers and visitors to the website/online shop pertains to the means necessary for the purpose of each transaction - whether it has been completed or not - and provisions held by applicable laws.